5 Countries where you can travel from India for New Year -2021
From fast-paced life to almost a pause, after a long break, India is opening travel to 22 countries under the air bubble arrangement. Though special international passenger flights were operational under the Vande Bharat Mission since May. Doors to a few countries, under the air bubble arrangement, opened only in July.
The new year is approaching and after this eight months long duration of homebound life, you must now be planning for a small vacation. Isn’t it? If yes, then the first thing you must note is that we are still amidst the pandemic. Make sure you maintain safety always. Second, these are the five countries you can think of to take a holidaying break.
5 countries where you can travel from India for New Year 2021.
Always a favorite tourist spot for vacation, Maldives is open to welcome people from India for the new year 2021. When in the Maldives you can :
- Visit the glowing beach on Vaadhoo Island.
- Experience Scuba diving at Maafushi.
- Go underwater snorkeling in Hanifaru Bay.
- Take a stroll on the white sand beach at Hulhumale beach.
- Explore an uninhabited island from JA Manafaru.
Every year millions of tourists visit the UAE which is famous for its two cities Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The sleek skyscrapers that include Burj Khalifa form the major attraction in the cities. Other than this, you can:
- Plan a visit to the Dubai fountain for entertainment and Dubai Mall for shopping.
- Visit Ajman beach and Dubai Miracle Garden if you love nature and parks.
- Enjoy Al Montazah Parks if you are traveling with kids.
Please check out top family-friendly sites in Dubai for more details
The United Kingdom is the fourth most popular country in the world. It is also a favorite tourist destination. Every year the UK receives millions of tourists who visit museums, great architecture, art galleries, and cultural vibes. To witness the fun when you are in the UK, you cannot miss:
- Hogmanay in Edinburgh for the biggest street party, music, and events.
- Cottage in Cotswolds if you are a nature lover. You can also go hiking, walking, cycling, and sailing.
- Beach Party in St.Ives and see how locals dress in fancy dress and celebrate together.
- A romantic break in Snowdonia and get back to nature with your closed ones.
- And London! Yes! Here are the top things to see in London.
If you are planning to visit the US around New Year, it is one of the perfect times to visit. You can do these things when in the US:
- Enjoy fireworks over Waikiki beach and Aloha Tower Marketplace.
- Go for entertainment, rides, and attractions in Navy Pier if you are traveling with kids. Check out the top 10 coolest things to do with kids in Hawaii.
- Enjoy craft brewpubs at Portland Oregon or plan to attend street parties in Los Angeles California.
- Visit New York as that is the iconic public square where the large population heads for spectacular fun.
Though January is colder in Bhutan, still it is the idle time to visit the country. A minimum of five days trip is needed to enjoy your stay in Bhutan. When in Bhutan, you can visit these places:
- Rinpung Dzong, Punakha Dzong, Paro Taktsang, and Buddha Dordenma for sightseeing.
- Dochula Pass and Chele La Pass for different outdoor activities.
Read more: How To Plan Your Visit to Bhutan
Important things to carry when traveling abroad for New Year 2021
Before you plan your trip, understand that you will have to strictly comply with the guidelines of the Union Health Ministry and Covid-19 pandemic. Complete your travel with these important things you will have to carry:
- Travel Insurance Policy that will help you with emergency hospitalization due to Covid-19 and another pandemic. Your travel insurance policy will be beneficial because:
- It is a Comprehensive Medical Cover: The most important benefit of having an overseas travel insurance policy is that it covers you for medical expenses. If you require urgent hospitalization due to illness or injury, your policy will pay you for all medical bills. It will also pay for your medical evacuation in an emergency state that of Covid-19.
- It covers non-medical travel contingencies: Other than medical emergencies, the overseas travel insurance policy will also cover you for loss or delay in checked-in baggage, flight delay, loss of passport, loss of personal belongings, etc.
- It covers trip cancellations: The policy will save you for emergency trip cancellations. You might have to cancel your trip due to unexpected issues like Covid-19 or any natural calamity. The cancellation might also happen due to riots and strikes at the international places. Other than this, you might miss your flight due to a delay of more than 6 hours in your flight.
You might have made bookings and hotel reservations. The international travel policy will save you from the loss of thousands of rupees which would otherwise be lost.
- The overseas travel insurance policy is affordable and can be purchased for every family member individually. This way you get every member covered.
- The policy provides you financial protection in the foreign lands: A travel insurance policy takes care if you fall short of money in the foreign country. Your insurance company will give you financial back-up if you need money after an accident, theft, or any emergency.
- Passport/Visa, ID cards, documents like your hotel reservations, and hard cash.
- Protective Gears, masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers.
- Disinfectant spray and Disinfectant wipes.
- Hand soap and medicine kit.
- Cellphone and charger.
- Camera, adapters, headphones, and travel map.
You can buy the overseas travel insurance policy online by just choosing the travel destination and the Sum Insured for your trip. Buying overseas travel insurance online will help you to :
- Get policy documents quickly in a few clicks.
- Save your premium money in comparison to offline policy.
- Compare the quotes for a travel insurance policy online.
Wish you a great trip! Travel safe!