Some new hotels take years to work out the kinks and make their mark, but the incomparable Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills in Plymouth, Massachusetts is already a stand-out destination. As they are about to celebrate their first anniversary, accommodations, spa services and restaurant offerings are truly exceptional. Treat yourself to a romantic getaway to the Mirbeau Inn (less than a one hour drive from Boston), and you’ll think you’ve skipped away to the Loire Valley of France!
Located in The Pinehills development in Plymouth, MA, the Mirbeau Inn is secluded, surrounded by lush greenery, and well worth discovering. With only 50 deluxe rooms and suites, the Inn is reminiscent of a French country manor home plucked from a Monet canvas.
Take a private tour of the Inn with us:
10 Things About the Mirbeau Inn & Spa that will surprise and delight you:
- Expansive gardens are gorgeous. Lavender blooms in June are nothing short of heart-stopping (in a good way)! Birds, honey bees and hummingbirds happily flit from bloom to bloom.
- Ponds, streams and waterfalls crisscross the landscape adding a backdrop of musical water sounds.
- Lavish rooms, with luxury linens, fireplaces and over-sized claw-footed soaking tubs.
- Full service resort spa with extensive menu of treatment options. Book a treatment and enjoy the spa for the whole day!
- Imaginative menu selections using fresh ingredients from their nearby farm in summer. Honey from their own hives and creative resort-made condiments like pickled radish and hibiscus jelly.
- An on-staff Chocolatier who makes more than 3,000 pieces of chocolate each month. Tastes of chocolate are delivered to your room three times a day!
- Fun and imaginative specialty dinners including vintage wine dinners, events like Feastable Films (watch a film and relive the eating scene), traditional lobster bakes, and foraging dinners at their farm and seafood from nearby shores.
- Creative events to stretch your artistic talents. Past events include Art Bar painting, flower arranging and cooking classes.
- Some of the best golf in New England at Pinehills golf courses, exercise classes with yoga, Pilates and Zumba classes to name a few.
- AND, if that all isn’t quite enough for you….. Mirbeau has an equally elegant sister property in upstate New York in Scaneateles.Which ever property suites your fancy, don’t miss the chance to indulge in a bit of French joie de vivre in New England.